JP and I had some dear friends over the night before we got engaged (well, he knew that, not me :)).
*Note: I only took a few pictures pre-party with my phone - I know, I still havent picked out the camera I want.

For the hors d'oeuvres, I just threw out some Carrs water crackers, baby swiss cheese and blackberries:

I purchased some delicious salmon at Whole Foods. I hate skin on my fish. Of course, everyone that works at Whole Foods is so helpful and accomodating that they cut all the skin off for me.
We seasoned it with olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and some dill. It was SCRUMPTIOUS!

We also enjoyed orzo with olive oil, red balsalmic vinegar + dill. I also made my favorite new salad: Watermelon Feta Salad. Kaitlyn brought over her favorite (and now ours!) bread: Rosemary Peppercorn Bread - found at Publix.

Kaitlyn also made a delicious Paula Dean pear cobbler. Yummyyyy!! And she said it was eeezy peeezy! Thats my kind of meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment