Jenny, whom i got the idea of "Widdy Wednesday's" from, posted a "getting to know you" post. Since today is Friday and I dont have anything creative to say, here you go:
1. What is your favorite store to shop at? At the moment, Anthropologie. But I love TJ Maxx, Dean & Deluca, Etsy and J. Crew.
2. What do you do for a living? government relations for both a Nashville firm and DC firm.
3. What state do you live in? Tennessee
4. Favorite color? I've always loved pink. Although I still have loyalty to the peony/ blush pink, but I'm all over the place now. Maybe gold?
5. Worst household chore? FLOORS. I hate mopping, swiffering, etc. Oh, and the shower, too.
6. What time do you go to bed/wake up? I am typically in bed by 10pm, but that hasnt been the case lately. In Nashville, I am up ay 6:30. In DC, I am up at 7am since I live literally across the street from work.
7. Favorite hobby? Snuggling with Cash? Can I count that? But I also love to read, craft, garden, scrapbook, paint, decorate and watch trashy tv.
8. What color are your toes painted? Cajun Shrimp, please!
9. Do you have kids/want kids? If so, how many? I do, eventually. Once JP gets through school. We want 2, maybe 3.
10. Do you have a blog, what is the link? Well, here. (redwhiteandbiz.blogspot.com)
Please share with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment