I have narrowed my options down to 3 churches - that I have yet to see the inside of.
*Note: They are in no particular order.
1. Johnson's Chapel United Methodist Church: This church has red doors with benches on each side. Its located in off of Granny White, behind Brentwood Academy.

2. Liberty United Methodist Church: This church is all white. Its a little off the beaten path, but it may be worth it. I love the fact that it was founded in 1807.

3. Fernvale Community Church: This church is out near Leiper's Fork, maybe even Fairview. Their original building was destroyed in the tornado a couple years ago and they have since rebuilt. I cant wait to check it out.

Does anyone else have any other recommendations or suggestions?
Who knows... We've really been leaning toward running off. I just want to marry him. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment