
JP got my my new FAVORITE blanket for my birthday - and it FINALLY came in the mail: a good ole' U S of A flag. Instead of the traditional flag colors, it is baby blue, pink and yellow. My mama says its sacreligious. Well, I am Miss Liberty and I ordained it beautiful!

My mama has also been busy stiching burlap lately, and she's finally done! She made me burlap curtains and a bedskirt (bedskirt not pictured). I love the way they make my room smell like hay :) My room is allllmostttt complete. All I need now is a ultra light blue coat of paint on the walls, something to hang over my bed, and bedside tables. Done and done - once I make it back to Ikea and have the time to paint.
This weekend is looking pretty good:
1. We are meeting at the church we plan to get married in on Saturday morning, and setting a DATE!
2. It's Bluegrass on the Harpeth weekend! Hopefully we can find a band to play at our reception.
3. It's flea market weekend!! I need to find lots of frames, furniture and trickets.
4. There is a Haslam event on Friday night that I am taking my parents to. Can't wait for them to meet our future governor.
I'm trying to make every drip of my time in Nashville worth it as I am only going to be here a grand total of 6 days in August - and my time is looking pretty good so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment