
So I've had this awful chest pain recently. It's this sharp pain in my chest that "sticks" me when I breath deeply and when I twist, bend or lay down. I can't sleep, laugh, cough, bend over, work out, turn around... you get the point. After lunching with my dear friend Wes yesterday, and hearing about all of his fabulous and exciting happenings, I headed to the doctor.
After talking with the doctor and reviewing my chest x-rays, she came the the conclusion that:
1. No, I am not having a heart attach.
2. No broken ribs.
3. No, I do not have a collapsed lung.
4. Yes, I have costochondritus.
5. Yes, I need to take an anti-inflamitory pill to ease the pain.
6. No, this is not going to make it go away.
7. Yes, I just have to wait it out and hope it goes away soon.
I believe this is caused by stress. I have an unbelievable amount put in me right now:
- moving out of my house on Shackleford, and into the "Out House".
- commuting back and forth to Washington.
- WORK.
- friend issues.
- moving out of my apartment in Washington and into the new apartment (I currently live on the 4th floor and moving to the 7th. - not really a big deal.)
- Cleaning up the mess from the flood in the Out House so that I can move in.
- Decorating. I dont think this should be a stessful issue, but I think I have made it one. I want it to a hobby that I enjoy... but not under a time crunch.
So, please pray for me that I make it to June 4 and that my chest pains subside. Amen.
You make my life sound like I'm living Timberlake or Gyllenhaal. I'm in politics now. Not fabulous. No bentleys or $5million dollar homes unless I fake a global warming scare.
ReplyDeleteKidding. Also, I was pretty sure you had a shopping disease. Cost-co-dritis or something.