I asked JP last night if he had been reading my blog lately. He quickly responded, "What do you think it is? A wish list for me to buy you everything?" So, I have decided that I need to start blogging about other things, rather than THINGS. (I think I just got a little over zealous when I learned how to post photos...) My apologies if anyone else got annoyed with my materialistic rants. I am not promising that I am not going to blog about "things" anymore (I just got some really good TJ Maxx finds last night, garage sale treasure this past weekend, and the FLEA MARKET is this weekend. I cant be more excited!)
But, let me tell you about the creeper in my window:

(He's been in the window for a while, but I shot a photo of him as he was trolling down for lunch.)
Its a little odd having window washers in your window for a WHILE. And its scary when you're on the 16th floor and they pop out of NOWHERE. They just sit on the riggidy slats of wood tied to ropes and swing back and forth on 30 story buildings. I dont mean to be morbid, but I wonder if they have good life insurance?
No comments:
Post a Comment