Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a fun filled weekend

As I mentioned last week, I was really looking forward to the weekend.  My sister and new brother-in-law came in town and our fabulous friends threw JP and I an awesome engagement party.  We are so blessed and honored to have such loving friends.  Below are some highlights from the weekend:

On Friday night, my parents, Emily, Kevin, JP and I went on the ghost tour around Franklin.  I was fun to spend time together, but not that scary (... and you know it's really not scary when I say that! I'm the biggest chicken!)  It was more of a history lesson than a Halloween-esque ghost tour.
 We topped the night off with my favorite... drum roll... SWEET CECE'S!


Saturday night was our engagement party.  Here are just a FEW of the fabulous details! 



Thanks, friends, for making this time in our life so special!  We love you!
Love,
jp & biz


No comments:

Post a Comment