- My sister and brother-in-law are coming in town! - for the first time since they got married! I havent ever gone this long without seeing my sister, so I'm really excited about seeing her after 5 months.
- Our ENGAGEMENT PARTY is THIS Saturday! I am SUPER excited about this! JP and I are so blessed to have such awesome friends that I know will throw a phenomenal celebration - I can't wait to post photos - including the so cute invite (via my paper friend, Kaitlyn).
- I'm going to spray paint every.single.mason.jar I own. (via)
- The weather in Nashville is supposed to be beautiful this weekend! I am heading to the Franklin Farmer's Market first thing Saturday morning to stock up for the week.
- The whole family is going on the Franklin Ghost Tour Friday night. Although I am the biggest chicken(I look beneath my bed in DC every night before I go to sleep), I really think this will be so interesting.
- I want to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend as well.
- Once I fly home tonight, I will rack up ANOTHER free flight on Southwest. I'm a Rapid Rewards whore.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
heading home
As you can tell, my blog pretty much dies when I am in DC. The DC life consists of a crazy busy day and a wildly fun nightlife. Thus, no time to blog. I am so excited because I am heading back to Nashville a day early this week. This is what I have on my agenda for the weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment