A few weeks ago, while my parents were visiting some dear friends in a small town in New Hampshire, my mom and her friend headed to the DUMP. "Why?" you may ask - because that's what my mom does. She goes to garage sales, the flea market, the dump, Goodwill and scours Craigslist. She is also the "Take Back Queen". She constantly has a trunk full of "take backs" because she is an impulsive buyer and regrets it when she gets home. Consequently, I inherited ALL of these fine traits.
When my mom told me that she got me a treat inNew Hampshire, I was instantly thrilled. Since her friend that she was visiting is an established fine artist, I knew it had to be good - and it was.
I now present to you the two original framed prints that my mother found in at the dump in New Hampshire:
Aren't that FABULOUS?!?


No comments:
Post a Comment