I'm especially excited about this trip. Why, you may ask. See reasons below:
1. We are staying with my Grandmother.
2. We are going to the ACC tournament to see Andrew, my cousin, pitch.
3. We are stopping at the outlets on the way down.
4. We are going to Ikea.
5. I have a good shot at getting him to stop at Nordstom's as well.
6. My Mama and Daddy are meeting us down there.
7. It will be me, JP, Mama, Daddy and Grandmother all staying at Grandmother's house.
8. JP and I are going to read the book of Acts on the car ride.
The only bad part: We need to leave Cash in Nashville since we are going straight to the game today. Stew is keeping him, as well as Opie and Dooley. I wish I was a fly on the wall in the Out House this weekend. I know this is what he's going to looks like:

annoyed/ sad/ worn out/ missing his mama.

This is a photo of me, Grandmother, Andrew and JP after a game a month or two ago. Can't wait to see him pitch another shut-out!
No comments:
Post a Comment